Classic family home in ideal national parkland setting
* This classic family home presents beautifully from the street with a picket fence enclosing a picture perfect front yard where strawberry, frangipani and maple trees all complement a level north-facing lawn.
* Backing directly onto Dobroyd National Park, it reaps the benefits with easy access to Tanya Park and the famous Clontarf to Manly foreshore walk, which are just moments away.
* As telegraphed by the address, an elevated northerly aspect provides district views from the front porch and living areas.
* Large picture windows take advantage of every outlook while modern unfussy interiors, polished floors and a practical family-friendly layout provide the perfect setting for easy family living.
* Entry is via a sandstone path to a large front porch with stylish sandstone feature wall and a northerly aspect ready to accommodate summertime alfresco dining.
* Inside, a large L-shaped living area provides separate living and dining, gathered around a spacious, practical family kitchen with breakfast bar and loads of cupboard and bench space.
* Privately tucked away from the living areas are four good-sized bedrooms, all well oriented to take advantage of the a private leafy outlook to the national parkland directly behind.
* An oversized family bathroom provides much scope for future enhancement and presently includes separate shower and full-size bath.
* There is also a double lock-up garage, private rear yard with sandstone paved BBQ area and a large internal laundry with built-in storage.
* Offering a secluded family lifestyle with national parklands and the much-loved Tanya Park literally at the back door, this practical family home is also only 10 minutes to Manly, good schools and city transport networks.