Fabulous Landmark Home in Unique Location
* This is the first time this significant, architect designed family home has been offered for sale. Set in a quiet peaceful position with never to be built out, uninterrupted panoramas of the harbour and surrounding district.
* Entrance hall with stairs leading up to stunning open plan formal living/dining area, designed to optimise the breathtaking views, across the water to Balmoral, Middle Harbour, the city skyline around to the Chatswood skyline, breathtaking by day and by night.
* Both the formal and family areas flow out to large balconies on two sides with magnificent water views. Fabulous open plan contemporary streamline kitchen with lots of storage, sweeping granite bench tops and splash back.
* On the middle level are five bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, the master has a private leafy outlook, a large walk in robe/dressing room and ensuite, and two of the bedrooms have balconies and glorious views. There is a spacious family bathroom, and a laundry with handy sewing station, and storage.
* Also on the middle level is a rumpus area opening out to a large deck and the magnificent views. Access to the lower level games/entertainment, wet bar and another bathroom.
* This is a fabulous area for entertaining family and friends, opening out to a huge paved, landscaped area with sparkling tiled in-ground pool with diving board and sweeping views of the harbour.
* Other features include - triple lock up garage with internal access plus a carport. Two rooms in the lined attic also with views presently used as storage. An automatic drip watering system for the garden and
reverse cycle air conditioning. Everything has been thought of in the planning of this home to enhance its easy contemporary lifestyle.
* This is a very substantial, quality built family home, designed for a very comfortable, modern and practical lifestyle maximising its unique position.
* Close to public transport, local shops, schools, the scenic walk to Manly and only minutes in the car to beaches.