Rare offering of the highest quality: contemporary style, period charm & unimpeachable views
* This quality family home is in a league of its own and should not be missed by anyone searching for the best.
* On a massive 822m2 elevated block, it is an original 1930s Cotswold-style home and has undergone an amazing contemporary refurbishment that still retains all of its regal period charm.
* Featuring stunning, deep views to St Pat's, the Pacific Ocean and North Harbour its impeccably tasteful interiors make the most of a perfect north-east aspect from the entertaining and living spaces and bedrooms alike.
* Set over two levels, amongst professionally landscaped gardens and with a very private street presence, it has a myriad of quality outdoor areas to choose from.
* There are two courtyards, a stunning pink slate entertainer's terrace overlooking the amazing view, large level grassed lawn and a 12 metre saltwater swimming pool with generous slate-paved surrounds.
* Tastefully appointed throughout it has Tasmanian Oak parquetry floors on its lower level and wool carpets on the upper level and bedrooms.
* On the ground level, a massive living area, large state of the art kitchen and separate formal dining area gather around the stunning entertainer's terrace.
* From here, the amazing view to St Pat's and the Pacific beyond takes centre stage and the L-shaped design opening around the terrace creates the classic, contemporary blend of indoor to outdoor spaces.
* Even the kitchen in this wonderful home takes full advantage of the view and features ergonomic design throughout, Italian stone bench tops,built-in wine fridge, Miele oven, microwave , plate warmer and dishwasher and loads of drawer and cupboard space.
* On this level there is also a massive master suite with wall to wall built-ins and built-in work station, that opens to the front courtyard, a large study (or 5th bedroom), bathroom and generous built-in storage wherever you turn.
* On the upper level there are three more bedrooms, all with built-ins, a north-easterly aspect and outlook to the harbour ,St Pats and the ocean beyond.
* The master suite up here opens to a private balcony and has its own ensuite with corner spa and separate shower recess. The main family bathroom features a full deep tub, designer vanity and stylish mosaic tiling.
* Outside, the garden is professionally landscaped and steps down to a magnificent outdoor area featuring a level grassed yard and 12 metre saltwater swimming pool with slate surrounds. Here the elevated aspect keeps the pool & garden private and sunny.
* Under the house there is a substantial workshop, second laundry, WC and shower, plus a purpose built wine cellar cut into the sandstone foundations.
* Double LUG with level int access, cable internet & automatic retractable awning on the terrace