Generous family home with quiet harbourside lifestyle
FIND. Poised on a generous corner block, this dual-level family home boasts a position on one of the area's most tightly-held streets, offering entry into the exclusive harbourside lifestyle in Balgowlah Heights. Cushioned by gardens on every side, and featuring a pool and multiple living spaces, this is an expansive, generously-appointed home with a long list of enticing features.
LOVE. This home has a comfortable, welcoming feel to it, with lots of natural light and space for everyone to spread out. The size and sunny aspect of the block, the easy access from the street to the large park at the end of the Farrar Street cul de sac, and the position of the home in a highly sought after residential area all work in your favour to create the home of your dreams.
- Spacious lounge room with great natural light opens up to the backyard
- Large combined kitchen and dining area also flowing to backyard
- Sunny north-facing backyard with a terrace that overlooks a private and protected in-ground pool
- Four downstairs bedrooms, including flexible fifth bedroom/study
- Two downstairs family bathrooms
- Upstairs living area with study nook, leading to queen-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a shower en-suite
- Ducted gas heating
- Generous internal storage, garden shed
- Covered carport plus additional driveway parking space
LIVE. Ideal for families, this exclusive setting is surrounded by stunning harbour reserves and beaches, including Forty Baskets, North Harbour Reserve, Dobroyd Head, and the iconic Manly-to-Spit walk. There is a great selection of local shops in Balgowlah Heights and Balgowlah Village, as well as outstanding schools within walking distance. Despite its very private, tranquil and lush setting, it's very close to shopping centres, surf beaches, eateries and city transport, and is within walking distance of Manly.
Water rates: Approx $156.70 pq
Council rates: Approx $740.21 pq
Land Size: Approx 581.7 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall & Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes & restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This has been a house that we have been able to grow into over the years, with lots of flexible space as the kids get older.
- Balgowlah Heights has such a great community and the neighbours are amazing.
- We love how quiet and green the area is, yet it's so close to all the action in Manly and has harbour beaches and parks so close by.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.