Potential and opportunity with DA approval
FIND. Bright and spacious, with a versatile floorplan and a generous 550sqm block, this well-presented 1970s solid brick family home is in excellent liveable condition while offering potential and opportunity to update, renovate or re-build and capitalize on its sensational lifestyle address.
LOVE. A development application for a contemporary architect-designed two-storey, four-bedroom family home was approved in 2020 and includes complete plans, including engineering and drainage with the property's 15m unobscured frontage making for easy access and uncomplicated building.
- Original gas kitchen in tidy original condition with breakfast bar, dishwasher and adjoining casual meals or family room with air conditioning
- Master bedroom with built-in robes and air conditioning
- Bright living/dining with picture windows framing a peaceful leafy outlook
- Extensive under-house storage, single lock-up garage plus driveway parking
- Privately and quietly set well back on block surrounded by generous gardens and near-level lawns
- Large lower-level rumpus room offering versatile use as a teen retreat, media room or large home office
- Neat original shower bathroom plus original family bathroom with separate bath and shower
LIVE. Enjoying a lifestyle setting within an easy walk of Tania Park and the ever-popular Spit-to-Manly walk, this fabulous property is ready for a new family to move in and begin creating their forever home in a leafy harbourside suburb that is highly sought-after for its family friendly environs and welcoming community.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $708 pq
Size: Approx 550 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Being just down the road from Tania Park and the Spit to Manly walk is fantastic and we take advantage of it almost every day
- Balgowlah Heights is a fantastic place for a family with a close and supportive community
- This is a fantastic block with so much potential to create a spacious family home
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.