Forever home opportunity
FIND. Positioned on a generous 613sqm level block with ideal north/south orientation, this three-bedroom single-level home has been tightly-held by the same family for 39 years and is now ready for a new family to move in and create their own forever home.
LOVE. With a practical, well-proportioned layout, the home is in neat and tidy condition for immediate liveability while plans for a renovation or complete re-build take shape. Quietly positioned directly opposite bushland, the block is slightly elevated with a leafy district outlook and potential to capture expansive views with a second-storey addition (STCA).
- Deceased estate in tidy original condition
- Set well back on block with generous north-facing garden with level lawn and privately encircled by established gardens
- Large north-facing living room with door directly onto sunny front porch
- Light-filled master bedroom with bushland outlook and built-in robes
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Separate utility/mud room plus separate laundry and WC
- Original veneer kitchen with adjoining dining
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Large private rear garden with level lawn
- Lock-up garage with additional driveway parking
LIVE. One of Balgowlah Heights best addresses and within an easy walk of beautiful Tania Park, this sensational location also enjoys convenient access to Balgowlah Heights Village shopping and cafes, express city buses, schools and beautiful harbour and surf beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $730 pq
Size: Approx 613 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Balgowlah Heights is a wonderful place to raise a family with a close-knit and family-friendly community
- Having Tania Park so close by has been fantastic – it's a great place to walk the dog or to join the Spit-to-Manly coastal walk
- With large gardens to both front and back, there's always a sunny spot to sit or somewhere to kick a ball
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.