Original double brick cottage on huge 776sqm block
FIND. Opportunity awaits in this outstanding double-brick residence, which sits in a premium lifestyle location just moments from North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets. This single-level home is nestled amongst lush, park-like gardens on an enormous 776sqm block. Work with the current layout, re-configure the interiors to create a layout that suits your own family, or knock down and mastermind a brand-new contemporary masterpiece (STCA).
LOVE. This is a highly accessible location that offers quick access to the city and Manly, and yet you can also enjoy having the beauty of the harbour on your doorstep. The block is extremely generous and offers the space to consider adding a swimming pool and/or granny flat as well, so there are lots of possibilities to make this opportunity work for you.
- Single-level double-brick cottage with good access from the street
- Enormous 776sqm block with lush gardens that stretch out to the rear
- In immaculate original condition, possible to move in and carry out renovations in stages
- Spacious lounge room with fireplace and adjoining dining room
- Original kitchen with gas cooking
- Three double sized bedrooms with carpet
- Sunroom/flexible fourth bedroom with access into the backyard
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Single lock-up garage and off-street parking for another car
LIVE. This is a superb location from which to immerse yourself within the welcoming community of Balgowlah, where everything you might need is easy to reach. It's just 500 metres to the beautiful environs of North Harbour Reserve, and Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach are both within a short stroll for secluded harbourside swims and beach hangs. Also within close proximity are all of the lifestyle conveniences in Balgowlah village, including Stockland shopping centre, eateries and city bus services. Slightly further afield is Manly, which is a short bike ride or a pleasant walk along the harbour foreshore.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $708.40 pq
Size: Approx 776 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- St Cecilia's Catholic School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- There are a number of stunning natural reserves very close by, including Forty Baskets and North Harbour Reserve
- We love being able to walk to Manly along the harbour foreshore
- The house is spacious and the gardens are very generous
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.