Luxurious contemporary home with amazing water views in quiet cul de sac setting
*This beautifully appointed contemporary home occupies a private elevated block on the highly-sought Tania Park headland and offers deep district views from its backyard plus a sparkling blue outlook over Manly Cove from its upper level.
* A recent renovation has added smart modern enhancements and it now features spacious interiors with multiple living areas. It is perfectly set out for larger families with teenagers who need the space to live together in harmony.
* Located at "cul de sac" end, it is close to walking tracks leading to 40 Baskets Beach and North Harbour Reserve and an easy stroll to Beatrice Street Shops and the local primary school.
* A generous two-level layout offers flexible options to suit a wide array of family needs. The lower level has a large formal living and dining room, kitchen and casual dining, a study (5th bedroom) and a fourth bedroom with two-way bath ensuite.
* Polished timber floors and clean contemporary design keep things fresh and simple for modern tastes and the living areas flow through double doors to a covered alfresco dining terrace and level grassed lawn. Outside, fresh landscaping has added a second private deck and hidden garden with discrete storage shed.
*An elegant stone-topped gas kitchen has stainless steel Smeg appliances, French provincial inspired cabinetry and adjoins the casual dining.
*Upstairs a massive casual living area is currently set up as a games room and home theatre. It opens to a large entertaining terrace with deep district views.
* A privately set upper bedroom wing offers three more double bedrooms, including a master retreat with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. All three bedrooms open to an east-facing balcony with water views to Manly and the Pacific Ocean and there is also a luxurious family bathroom with sunken spa bath and separate frameless glass shower recess.
* Perfectly appointed throughout for modern living, there is also a rare10 kilowatt 60 panel solar power station paying approx $10,000 p.a. (from payments to date) under the NSW government guarantee, ducted air conditioning, a double lock-up garage with internal access, internal laundry and a private front courtyard with lawn and covered alfresco living area.