Luxurious living in superbly crafted entertainer
FIND. A joyous celebration of mid-century modern design, this meticulously renovated owner/builder home has been brought to life by award-winning master builders, Chase Projects. This is a spectacularly polished home, where every detail has been conceived and delivered with perfection in mind. A north-facing aspect and an expanse of floor-to-ceiling glass means that natural light is one of the defining attributes of every room. With multiple living and outdoor entertaining spaces, a pool, and an exceptionally functional open-plan design, this distinguished home will cater comfortably to the needs of family life or to the whims of keen entertainers.
LOVE. Strong clean lines and geometric shapes are confidently applied throughout the design, and are complimented by the use of raw and polished materials that include recycled brick, concrete and sandstone, as well as exquisite cedar, copper and oak detailing.
• Spacious north-facing living with a high asymmetrical ceiling, large porcelain tiles underfoot, and a sliding door that offers a flush transition to a large entertainer's terrace with seating box and white timber pergola.
• Flowing effortlessly to both living spaces and the dining area, the luxe stone kitchen is superbly equipped with an induction cooktop, sleek soft-close joinery, a large island bench, integrated appliances and oak detailing.
• A second living area flows out to a second terrace. This looks out over the fully enclosed back yard where there is a dedicated BBQ area, a natural stone swimming pool, outdoor hot/cold shower and meticulous landscaping that mirrors the geometric design used inside.
• Three of the bedrooms include built-in storage, with the fourth offering the flexibility of being used as a home office. The master bedroom includes a circular feature window that overlooks the front terrace, a luxurious en-suite with shower, and an extravagant amount of built-in storage and a dressing area.
• The stylish main bathroom features a free-standing bath and shower.
• Luxury additions include ducted heating and cooling throughout and a gas heater in the living area. The double garage with electric gate and door can be accessed from inside the house.
LIVE. The house rests on a generous corner block in an exclusive family setting, close to Forty Baskets, Dobroyd Head and the iconic Manly to Spit walk. It's a short drive to Manly, convenient to the city, and within walking distance of esteemed schools and parks.