Private Sanctuary with Middle Harbour Views
FIND. Quietly nestled at the end of a long, gated driveway, amongst private leafy surrounds, this appealing two storey home is a delightful surprise, opening to reveal a spacious family home with bright, generous interiors, two large outdoor terraces with Middle Harbour and treetop views as well as a pool and surrounding terrace.
LOVE. Outdoor living spaces on every level make this home a winner, allowing for the kind of easy indoor/outdoor living Australians love and do so well. The floorplan is highly practical, with living spaces oriented to maximise views, and with floor to ceiling glass creating relaxed light-filled spaces for the family to gather.
- Light and generous living with Middle Harbour views, flowing out onto large sunny terrace
- Spacious contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar, Miele oven, induction cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Casual meals/family room adjoining kitchen and opening directly onto terrace
- Master bedroom with a/c walk-in robe, ensuite and direct access onto terrace
- Three additional good-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Family bathroom with spa bath, separate shower and Caesarstone vanity
- Swimming pool with sunny north-east aspect and surrounding paved terrace
- Remote oversized garage plus driveway parking for multiple cars
LIVE. Leafy Balgowlah Heights is beloved by families for its easy access to amenities including schools, shopping and transport, and especially for its close proximity to the beautiful harbour foreshore with its stunning bushland and beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $642 pq
Size: Approx 809 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We've spent a very happy 35 years in this home and it's been a wonderful place to raise our family
- It's so beautifully quiet and peaceful and so easy to pass the time sitting on the terrace enjoying the view
- The terraces on both levels mean we can open the home and enjoy cooling sea breezes on a summer's day
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.