Distinguished family haven in Balgowlah Heights
FIND. Prestigiously located at the Clontarf end of Beatrice Street, this well presented original brick home is a superb opportunity for those seeking an effortless family lifestyle. Surrounded by impressive contemporary homes, it is in a highly-sought after blue ribbon location within an easy stroll of city buses, the New Street shops, Clontarf Beach and Balgowlah Heights Primary School.
LOVE. Endowed with a remarkable blend of airy dimensions and meticulous attention to detail, this exceptional renovated home plays host to the most comfortable of family lifestyles. Generous open plan living environments deliver blissful entertaining options and relaxed comfort, inside and out.
- Four spacious bedrooms and additional guest accommodation or rumpus room. The master bedroom and second bedroom include beautiful ensuite bathrooms. The third and fourth bedroom include built in wardrobes
- Stunning open plan kitchen including gas cooking and quality appliances
- Beautiful full family bathroom on the main living level as well as an additional full bathroom downstairs to service the pool area
- Multiple living and dining rooms open out to the beautiful entertaining area. Landscaped, level yard with a sunny north-east aspect and sparkling gas heated swimming pool.
- Home office or study area located off the main bedroom.
- Triple lock up garage and multiple storage areas.
LIVE. Leafy Balgowlah Heights is beloved by families for its easy access to amenities including schools, shopping and transport, and especially for its close proximity to the beautiful harbour foreshore with its stunning bushland and beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $760 pq
Size: Approx 1,037 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Warringah Mall and Manly
- Hop Skip Jump bus to Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre
- Balgowlah Heights Village shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
Property is currently leased. This lease expires 15 March 2023
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.