Expansive family residence on a sought-after street
Auction Saturday 28 November
FIND. A private and spacious family abode, tucked away in a quiet and tightly-held street very close to Balgowlah village. Light, bright and airy, and with extravagantly spacious living that is extended by superb outdoor entertaining zones and child-friendly level lawns, this contemporary dual-level residence offers a highly functional five-bedroom floorplan, with plenty of space for everyone to play, rest, relax or socialise.
LOVE. The house is very private and quiet, and it offers amazing convenience, with Balgowlah village less than a 5 minute stroll up the road, and shops, eateries, bus services and harbour reserves at your fingertips. You'll love the versatility this house offers, with two bright and spacious living zones that are perfectly oriented so that you can enjoy sunshine in the mornings as well as in the afternoons.
• Vast open-plan living is at the heart of the home, with elegant spotted gum floors and easy flow to the backyard and patio, where you can enjoy drinks and eat with friends under the retractable awning.
• Additional living space that gets beautiful afternoon sunshine, with soft carpet, a welcoming ambience, and space for second dining if desired.
• Sleek modern kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking, a dishwasher and lots of pantry space.
• Laundry room with external access.
• Accommodation consists of five generous bedrooms, all placed together upstairs. Built-ins are installed in four, and the luxurious master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom and walk-in robe.
• Chic family bathrooms on each level.
• Double lock-up garage with internal access. Lots of internal storage.
LIVE. The convenience of this location is a huge bonus. Right in the heart of Balgowlah village, you've got Stockland Balgowlah, local shops and cafes, restaurants and bus services all within a five-minute walk from the front door. Well-marked bike paths or harbour-side walking trails lead the way to Manly, which is only two kilometres away, and you are surrounded by beautiful harbour beaches and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.