Charming federation home lovingly renovated
* This charming and unique federation home has been lovingly restored and renovated, preserving many of the quaint features of homes of this area. Modern and contemporary finishes have been successfully included without compromising any of the character of this home. A relaxed coastal vibe has been created making the home instantly appealing.
* There are beautiful features throughout such as leadlight windows, decorative moldings, decorative archways and a claw foot bath tub - some original and some have been tastefully handcrafted and re-created. New spotted gum floors have been installed throughout the home.
* There are two living areas in this home. The more formal, cosy living area has a new Jetmaster fireplace making this room immediately welcoming. Custom-built cabinetry with hardwood benchtops add to the character of the room. In-built wiring has been installed for modern conveniences.
* The kitchen and informal living have a perfect northern orientation and as such are sunny and bright year round. This area flows effortlessly to the alfresco terrace which leads you down to the flat rear garden. An outdoor servery off the kitchen on to the alfresco terrace also serves to link the indoors with outside. The kitchen has been tastefully renovated with inclusions such as ‘tongue and groove' style panelling, concealed appliances and a butler sink.
* The two bedrooms of this home are spacious and main offers new built-ins. With fresh and quirky interiors you will instantly feel ‘at home'. The renovation has very successfully blended traditional features with contemporary touches making this a very comfortable home to live in. The footings have all been re-stumped to provide opportunity for a new owner to expand if required.
* In a cul-de-sac, yet so close to Balgowlah Village this home is an enviable position. With obvious convenience & potential for off street parking this home will have immense appeal.