Charming full brick family home
* Conveniently located just moments from charming Seaforth village, this double brick freestanding home set on sandstone foundations is situated on a substantial block with north to rear aspect and offers the perfect family address.
* Already offering impressive district views from its back rooms, there is enormous potential for the addition of an upper level in the future (STCA) to gain access to stunning ocean views.
* Presenting well from the street with a pristinely maintained and manicured front garden, the high ceilings and polished floorboards throughout give a stylish low fuss feeling that continues through to the north-facing terrace and generous lawns.
* Following a traditional floor plan, there are three double bedrooms perfectly placed at the front of the house, the main with built-in robe. All have close access to the family bathroom, which is neat, stylish and modern and has a combined bath and shower.
* The family-friendly layout has a separate kitchen and dining area, which opens to a bright sunroom/playroom bathed in glorious northern light.
* To the right of the entry hall the spacious and light-filled living space with original fireplace and elegant mantel extends to a large terrace overlooking the lower garden and capturing lovely leafy district views and the afternoon sea breeze.
* At the heart of the home is the renovated contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard and drawer space.
* Stepping down from the sunroom is a lush level lawn and framed manicured garden, providing plentiful room to play and entertain.
* The fully fenced lower garden contains established trees and is a child-friendly classic: level and private.
* Additional features include timber-framed doors, single lock up garage plus off street parking and separate external laundry. The home comes with DA approval for a carport and laundry extension.
* The home enjoys a wonderful family setting just a short walk to Balgowlah Heights and Seaforth village cafés and city transport and a brief stroll to both primary and secondary schools.