Beautifully renovated family home
* Immaculately presented and detailed throughout, this stunning contemporary home has been updated to suit a modern family lifestyle.
* Pristinely maintained from the enclosed front garden and patio to the immaculately landscaped courtyard, it represents a "move in now with nothing to spend, low maintenance" prospect for young families or downsizers wanting to buy into prestigious Balgowlah.
* On entry there are two large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, the large master bedroom complete with immaculate freshly schemed en-suite.
* To the right of the entry hall is the renovated main bathroom with an extra-deep bath and designer vanity. The third bedroom, also with built-ins, is tucked away from the living area making it the perfect family-friendly layout.
* The rear of the home is then dedicated to a large modern dining and family room and also encompasses a fully renovated spacious kitchen with stainless steel gas cook top and plenty of cupboards for storage.
* With sliding doors that open to an undercover entertaining deck/barbecue area and sunny, level terrace below it completes the ‘must have' list for any family home.
* The good sized courtyard at the rear of the property and the level lawn at the front provide plenty of room for young children to play in complete safety.
* Leading up from the living is a converted loft area with skylight, making it the ideal space for a home office/study or children's retreat.
* In an idyllic setting neighbouring Balgowlah Golf Course, this sophisticated residence offers a lifestyle of light and modern living, with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow, sensational finishes and low maintenance landscaped gardens.
* Other features include; single lock-up garage, extra off-street parking, polished floorboards, gas outlets, masses of storage throughout, including roof storage space and access to subfloor storage below the deck and garage.
* Situated in one of Balgowlah's best streets it is handy to transport and good local schools and child care facilities, a short walk to the many cafes, restaurants and shops on offer in Balgowlah Village and a quick 10 minute drive to beaches.