Gorgeous 1930s family home with stunning views over The Spit
* Step back in time as you enter one of Balgowlah's original homes. Built in 1937 in the gorgeous Cotswold style, it has since been elegantly updated to accommodate a large modern family in homey comfort.
* Featuring polished floorboards, a modern kitchen with island bench plus formal and informal living areas, it also has double bedrooms and an entertaining deck overlooking The Spit Bridge, Middle Harbour and the city skyline.
* Generous period proportions and a family-friendly two level layout means this wonderful home accommodates a young family perfectly as is.
* For lovers of period homes it's a real treat: high articulated ceilings, period doors and original polished woodwork all create a unique and character-filled residence on a large private block with a generous secure front garden as well as level lawns to the rear.
* Entry is via a quaint stone path, through well-cared for gardens featuring a bird bath and many established trees. Secure and private, it is child-friendly and bathed in sunshine.
* On the ground floor is a full bathroom with separate bath and shower recess, double bedroom with walk-in storage and a vast array of spacious living areas.
* A modern cook's kitchen has an island bench with storage, stainless steel gas cook top and Smeg oven, plus loads of cupboards and full pantry space. Adjoining the kitchen is a family room, with enough space for a dining table and sitting room.
* Through double period doors is a second formal living area that opens out via timber doors to the deck where views over the Spit Bridge, the city Skyline and Middle Harbour are deep and uninterrupted.
* Upstairs there are three more large bedrooms, one has built-ins and another is a charming attic-style room with built-in roof storage and opening skylight windows.
* There is also a two-way ensuite and access to roof storage through the other bedroom.
* Other features include: air conditioning, concealed Euro-style laundry and a lockup garage.
* Conveniently located in a quiet, hidden street, it is a five minute walk to Seaforth Shopping Village in one direction and New Street Shops in the other, as well as handy to city buses, Manly and beaches.