Superb family home - top lifestyle location
* Creatively extended with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living, this substantial 1920s California bungalow is perfectly configured for relaxed family living and alfresco entertaining.
* Set opposite Manly Golf Course on a level block, it enjoys a sensational lifestyle location moments to the Boy Charlton Pool and recreational parkland and an easy level walk or cycle ride to the heart of Manly.
* Forming the hub of the home, a state-of-the-art granite kitchen with integrated Miele appliances and casual dining bar presides over the well defined living and dining space.
* Finished with polished Sydney Blue Gum floors and embraced in cedar-framed windows, the living spaces have been designed around an internal entertainer's courtyard which maximises northerly sunlight and creates a sheltered outdoor dining area.
* The back of the home has 3 double doors that open up to create a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor areas and allows for the sea breeze to float through the house.
* The gorgeous child-friendly garden comprises of a lush level lawn and sandstone framed garden, providing plentiful room to play and entertain.
* The traditional front portion of the home incorporates the bedrooms and is beautifully proportioned and graced with original period detailing including leadlight windows, picture rails and French doors.
* There are three generous double bedrooms with built-in robes including a master with freshly schemed ensuite, walk-in robe and adjoining home office or study/music room.
* A white-tiled bathroom with bath and a superb custom internal laundry with masses of storage space are ideal for families plus there is a large lock-up storage shed.
* Additional features include double off street parking, entry hall, reverse cycle air, downlights, garden lighting and infinity hot water system.
* The back of the house has direct access to Manly West Primary School and is located just footsteps to gourmet cafés and delis making this superb family address a fabulous environment for the young family as well as further potential to add a level (STCA) in the future.