Solid family home on a northerly block with massive potential
* Set on a wide, level block of land with a north-facing entertaining deck and grassed yard at its' rear, this solid double brick period home will pique your interest with its enormous potential and peaceful, prestigious location.
* You will be charmed by its convenient, family-friendly surroundings - a quiet tree-lined street, just footsteps to Manly West Primary School, Stocklands Mall and Balgowlah Village - and you will immediately see the massive potential to move in now while you plan additions for the future that will fully capitalise on this blue ribbon location just 10 minutes from beaches.
* Entry is via a picturesque sunroom that adjoins a large living area via double French doors. The formal living flows to a formal dining room: originally the third bedroom it has been opened up to the living via an archway that could easily be sealed up to create a three bedroom layout once more.
* As is, there are two double bedrooms, both have built-ins and the main has a neat ensuite with frameless glass shower recess.
* The main bathroom is neat and tidy and features a full-size bathtub with frameless glass shower recess.
* At the rear of the home, the layout is open plan and already perfectly configured for family living.
* The large gas kitchen offering a breakfast bar and loads of storage space is just a ‘bench tops and cupboard doors makeover' away from being your dream gourmet kitchen.
* The kitchen adjoins an internal laundry that has direct access to the deck and backyard.
* There is also a second casual living area that opens via double timber framed doors to a large north-facing undercover entertaining deck and level grassed backyard overhung perfectly by a willow tree.
* Other features include: air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, double carport and a secure child-friendly front yard.
* Walk to Manly West Primary School, shops, city buses, cafes, restaurants, 5 min drive to Manly.