The perfect family semi with bonus DA approval
* Showcasing a tasteful blend of 1920s charm and contemporary appeal, this 6m wide semi is positioned in a coveted family setting moments to Manly West Primary and the brand new Balgowlah shopping centre.
* Set back behind a neat picket fence and garden forecourt with off street parking, it's introduced by a gated portico and skylit entry hall.
* Freshly schemed interiors exude a subtle provincial flavour lending an air of timeless appeal to the home. Dressed in refreshing neutral tones, they are enhanced by high ornate ceilings, classic fretwork, picture rails and polished timber floors.
* Perfect for the young or growing family, it features separate living and accommodation zones with three generous double bedrooms, two with built-in robes and an original fireplace, serviced by a family bathroom with bath and concealed internal laundry.
* Positioned at the front of the home, the stylish master bedroom with leadlight feature window opens to a breezy adjoining sunroom - ideal as a home office or nursery.
* Bright and airy open plan living and dining space features an original fireplace and built-in cabinetry and incorporates a sleek skylit kitchen with coloured glass splashbacks and blonde timber floors.
* Double French doors open out to a deep covered entertainer's deck with wide-striped retractable awning effectively creating an outdoor living room.
* Redesigned for relaxed indoor/outdoor living, it opens out to an unexpectedly large child-friendly garden courtyard with lush surrounds and side access.
* Ready to move straight in and enjoy, it also offers the bonus of DA approved plans to substantially extend the living space plus there is a large attic storage area with pull-down ladder (offering potential for a second level STCA).
* Located in a prized lifestyle setting, it's a short walk to recreational parkland and a choice of cafés and restaurants with the free Hop, Skip & Jump community bus affording easy access to beaches and Warringah Mall's entertainment hub.