Immaculately renovated period home with level grassed yard and family room
* Move straight in & enjoy this meticulously renovated period home on a 630m2 north-east facing block
* Featuring beautifully preserved period details like high patterned ceilings, leadlights, and polished jarrah floors this immaculate home also has a deep shaded front veranda overlooking a private front garden for lazy summer evenings.
* Entertain family & friends on your sun-drenched entertaining deck with built-in gas-pointed barbecue while you watch the kids play in their timber playhouse on the level lawn.
* Enjoy the modern comforts of a spacious open plan family room centred around a state-of-the-art kitchen with Corian island bench, oversized Smeg gas cooker, loads of bench and cupboard space & quality appliances
* Formal living and dining areas, casual family room, plus a study nook all provide many options for a busy family lifestyle.
* Three double bedrooms are all set privately away from living areas with good access to a limestone bathroom with large bathtub, heated floors & towel rails
* The double lockup carport has direct all-weather access to the house and there is also massive under-house storage, laundry room and a potential home cellaring area.
* The secure, private garden setting allows for front and backyard areas in a prestigious street close to the local shopping village, bus routes, good schools, beaches and foreshore parklands.