Gorgeous period home in whisper-quiet private position
* This beautifully presented Balgowlah Home has been meticulously renovated throughout to make the most of its gorgeous period charm, north-east facing backyard and wide level 612.8m2 block.
* Featuring separate living and dining areas makes it ideal for entertaining or the growing family. The home includes a functional kitchen with plenty of storage, one and a half bathrooms and a large sunny front and backyard.
* The layout is family-friendly with the bedrooms and bathroom privately set away from the living areas. There are three good-sized bedrooms, all have built-ins.
* This home comes with a DA (STCA) to add second storey to captivate and enhance the already present views of North Harbour, including St Patricks.
* Featuring a full bathroom with separate internal laundry including an additional toilet.
* This home contains 3 x separate living areas making this a very versatile layout. It also has a separate study area off the current family room.
* The backyard is a child-friendly classic: level, grassed and private with beautifully kept and manicured gardens
* The home offers a single LUG with additional off-street parking and a spacious lock up storage area under the house.
* Picture perfect and immaculate in every way, this gorgeous period home is quietly situated with views over North harbour and ideally located close to local shops, parks, cafes and transport.