Contemporary family retreat moments from the foreshore
FIND. Positioned in a prime, harbourside cul-de-sac, this freestanding, single-level home exudes a tranquil, family-friendly vibe. Set on a level 498sqm block, this property offers generous living spaces both inside and out plus three large bedrooms and study. Its quiet, yet convenient location only moments from North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets Beach, and Manly's scenic walkways delivers a serene yet well-connected lifestyle.
LOVE. With soaring cathedral ceilings, use of skylights, louvres and classic clerestory windows, this home invites incredible natural light throughout. The heart of the home is the renovated kitchen, with contrasting colours, an expansive island bench and state of the art Siemens and Bosch appliances. This open plan, family space includes the living and dining area that seamlessly flows through sliding doors to the covered entertaining deck and steps onto to the sprawling level lawn.
- Three generous bedrooms, two with built robes and master suite with light filled, renovated ensuite with bath and underfloor heating.
- Two separate living areas ideal for families of all ages, with the front living area featuring a cosy corner fireplace and access to a separate study / home office.
- Blackbutt hardwood flooring throughout the home, with spotted gum deck and plush carpet in the bedrooms, front living and study.
- A stylish and renovated family bathroom well placed off the hall near the bedrooms.
- Secure front entry enclosing a private front garden area.
- Large level lawn with established landscaped gardens and built in garden seating area.
- A handy separate laundry/utility room with ample storage located off the kitchen.
- Tandem carport with remote access offering secure off-street parking.
- Other added features include air conditioning, ceiling fans, and a handy garden shed.
- Potential to expand (STCA), making it a perfect fit for families, downsizers, or investors.
LIVE. Located on the harbour side of Balgowlah, this home offers a lifestyle of unmatched convenience and leisure. With easy access to the CBD, local schools, shops, and beaches, this locale promises a lovely community feel in your own tranquil space. Enjoy relaxed strolls to nearby harbour beaches and pools or explore the iconic Spit to Manly walkway. With Manly Wharf within a near level bike ride, and the convenience of Stockland Shopping Centre only 500 metres away, this home is an ideal family sanctuary.
Water rates: Approx $174 pq
Council rates: Approx $819 pq
Size: Approx 498 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- B-Line express city bus, Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Balgowlah village shop & cafes
- Roseberry St shopping & supermarkets
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- St Paul's College Manly
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the peaceful cul-de-sac location offering a quiet and tranquil setting, close to great schools, the harbour foreshore, and local shops.
- The lifestyle benefits in this area are endless, with the Spit to Manly walkway on our doorstep and access to stunning harbour beaches nearby.
- The grand ceilings and use of skylights throughout give all rooms a wonderful sense of space and light.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.