Charming full brick family home packed with potential
* This solid 1930s three bedroom freestanding house is well situated on 531sqm level land with north to rear aspect and single lock up garage plus off street parking.
* Ideally located just a short walk to Seaforth cafes, close to excellent schools, sporting facilities and transport to Manly and city CBD.
* Featuring original cornices throughout, two generous bedrooms are perfectly placed towards front of house and lead to a sheltered veranda. Upstairs a large airy bedroom offers the perfect private retreat with scenic views including harbour glimpses.
* Centrally located kitchen next to dining room which opens to bright sunroom bathed in glorious northern light.
* Generous formal lounge with gas heater flows to open study and private outlook over back lawns.
* Fully fenced level backyard contains established camellias and frangipani tree with room for pool.