Lofty architect's home with North Harbour views
* Expertly designed by its architect owner to take full advantage of a sun soaked NE aspect and superb views over North Harbour, this split level, lofty freestanding family residence is set over three cascading levels with a versatile mezzanine level master.
* Offered to the market for the first time since it was built 20 years ago, it's sensitively crafted from rich timbers and imported stone to create a superb harbourside haven. Soaring double height cedar-clad ceilings and floor to ceiling glass are designed to maximise sunlight and refreshing coastal breezes.
* Perfectly comfortable as is, it offers potential to add your stamp of style to the interiors with a cosmetic revamp providing an excellent footprint for contemporary living with multiple living area, balconies and verandahs.
* A large upper level living room opens to a sun soaked balcony with stunning views of the boat-filled harbour while entry level features a well appointed gas kitchen, integrated study nook and open plan family living and dining opening to the rear yard.
* With an in ground pool in need of restoration, the rear of the home could either be a poolside entertainer's haven or good-sized grassed garden depending on preference.
* Accommodation comprises three double bedrooms with Brushbox floors, two opening to a terrace with harbour cameos, including the mezzanine retreat with adjoining sitting room or ideal kid's play room. Three full bathrooms finished with African slate tiled floors service the home plus there is a separate internal laundry and plentiful storage space.
* A versatile rumpus room/studio features direct side access to the gardens making it ideal as a kid's games room. Features include a triple auto lock-up garage (internal access) with workshop and undercover visitor parking.
* Metres to scenic North Harbour Reserve and a short walk to Forty Baskets Beach and harbour pool, it's a short stroll to the heart of Balgowlah village and a five minute drive to the cosmopolitan hub of Manly with the bus at the door.