Superbly presented period semi with many unique features
* Superbly presented period semi set in this highly sort after location. Easy walk to public transport, local shops and cafes and only a short five minute drive to the beach.
* The interior is light and airy with high patterned ceilings, polished timber floors and stained glass windows. The character and charm typical of its period has been cleverly maintained and enhanced by the seamless addition of some contemporary creature comforts.
* Two spacious bedrooms, the master is a lovely room with adjoining sunroom and the second bedroom has a very generous built in wardrobe.
* The main bathroom is quite simply stunning, with a beautiful stained glass feature window set over the bath and a separate shower.
* Spacious formal lounge with gas fireplace and a spectacular leadlight, glass dome set into the ceiling, flooding the room with glorious natural light.
* Sleek and contemporary open plan kitchen/dining. The kitchen is well designed with sweeping granite bench tops, quality European stainless steel appliances and generous storage.
* The dining area is also drenched in natural light with doors opening the whole space out to the large deck and stairs down to the beautifully landscaped, paved garden, with water feature.
* Downstairs there is additional informal living/personal gym/guest accommodation - a huge space opening out through bifold doors to the paved garden, there is also a cosy bar area/wine storage, sauna and a shower.
* The gardens surrounding this semi have been stunningly landscaped with low maintenance a priority. This home has an enormous amount of versatile space which must be seen to be appreciated.