Immaculate family home with panoramic North Harbour views.
* This contemporary family home has recently been given a complete renovation and is consistently finished to the highest of standards: from the Blackbutt timber floors inside to a crows nest/ observation deck outside with views all the way across to St Patrick's College.
* Sprawling luxuriously over two levels there's absolutely nothing to spend here, except your time with your family.
* Situated on the high side of a quiet street, it benefits from its elevated aspect with tree-house privacy and views from every level. A smart, contemporary layout affords plenty of space - with four bedrooms (including parents' retreat with ensuite and built-in robes) plus casual sitting/TV room and an under-stair study nook on the lower level.
* The main of two large bathrooms is luxuriously appointed with plantation shutters, full deep bath, separate shower recess and designer vanity.
* Upstairs a brand new living space makes the most of stunning north-easterly harbour views , lofty cathedral ceilings, masses of natural light and timber bi-fold doors that open the room completely out to an undercover alfresco dining area.
* Flowing beautifully over a chic split level design, the main living space steps down to an elegant designer kitchen that adjoins a dining area, through more bi-fold doors to a voguish back deck with built-in seating and finally on to a level grassed yard with northerly aspect, district views and custom-built crows nest/observation gazebo.
* The kitchen features Caesarstone bench tops, ILVE 5 burner gas oven and cook top, breakfast bar, Smeg dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space.
* There's also a large lockup garage with off-street parking for another car, laundry room with extra toilet on the upper level, abundant storage, reverse split-cycle air con and two extra rooms under the house that are currently functioning as a workshop and home office area.
* Situated in a quiet street handy to local shops, restaurants, beaches and foreshore walks, as well as city transport networks, this beautifully finished home has left its next owners with nothing to do but sit back, relax in modern comfort and enjoy living.