Timelessly elegant character home - ultimate convenience
* Located just footsteps from charming Seaforth village, this gracious 1930s double brick home has been significantly extended and refurbished to create the perfect family address.
* This ideal family home has been sympathetically updated with immense regard for its traditional heritage. Details such as timber floors, timber-framed windows, high ceilings, ornate cornices and picture rails serve as a gracious reminder of its origins.
* Basking in a sun-soaked northerly aspect, its covered entertaining deck and level, child-friendly gardens provide a lovely setting for alfresco entertaining.
* Its versatile layout accommodates four double bedrooms, an ensuite and a gorgeous heritage-style main bathroom with a spa bath. A spacious formal lounge or playroom can also be utilised as a fifth bedroom if desired.
* Encompassing a solid timber dine-in gas kitchen with European appliances, the generous entertaining space is framed by French doors opening to the deck, there is also a large formal dining room.
* Features include an alarm, a car space (with room for additional parking), mains gas for the barbeque, gas central heating, an alarm, indoor and outdoor integrated sound, a concealed laundry, plenty of storage space and gas bayonets.
* A wonderful purchase for those who desire every convenience moments from their door - schools, cafes, shops and CBD transport. It's also in the Balgowlah Heights Primary School catchment.