Style and grace meet convenient family living
FIND. This captivating family home is the perfect mix of character and style, situated in a convenient and sought-after locale. With a solid brick and sandstone façade, this semi-detached exudes old world charm that has been well maintained over the years. With a practical floorplan, the covered entrance guides you down the hallway, through the original part of the home through to the large open plan kitchen, dining and living space that is bathed in natural light. The flow to the entertaining deck and easy-care gardens will suit many families, young couples, downsizers, and investors alike.
LOVE. From the moment you enter this home you are greeted with a sense of character and charm. The ornate ceilings, stained glass features and archway details instantly connect you to the past of this home that has been loved over many years. Freshly painted and with floorboards throughout, this home has been updated with care, without compromising any of these special original features. The expansive main bedroom is located at the front of the home adjoining a sunroom that captures some more of that gorgeous natural light.
- Three large double bedrooms, the main with substantial size built-in robe
- Charming bathroom with face level storage, and separate bath and shower
- Large, practical kitchen with ample storage and double sink
- Bosch induction cooktop, dishwasher, and V-Zug combi-steam oven
- Large skylight over living area adds to the natural light from the large north facing windows
- Flow from the living and dining space out to the large entertaining deck
- Split system air-conditioning in main living area
- Combustion wood heater creating a cosey corner in the loungeroom
- Manicured gardens in the front and rear
- Single lock up garage with storage.
LIVE. This premium location offers outstanding convenience to both Balgowlah and Fairlight villages, as well as walking distance to Manly West Public School. With Sydney Road just up the hill, you are in close proximity to a range of public transport links in all directions, either down to Manly or towards the CBD and beyond. Stockland Shopping Centre and the stunning harbour beaches are all just a few minutes' drive away, offering the ultimate in Northern Beaches living.
Water rates: Approx $231 pq
Council rates: Approx $416 pq
Size: Approx 275 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the original features of this home that add character and charm.
- The location is absolutely amazing. We can walk to cafes and boutique shops along Sydney or jump in the car and be at Fairlight beach in just a few minutes.
- We love entertaining in this home, the large functional kitchen and flow to the deck makes it so easy to have friends and family over for a meal.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.