Modern townhome with house-like proportions (262 sqm internal, landsize 457 sqm)
FIND. Positioned to deliver outstanding convenience, this exquisitely-appointed multi-level townhome presents a fabulous opportunity for families, downsizers or investors. Sharing only one adjoining wall and larger than most free-standing homes, it's situated just moments from Balgowlah Village and within walking distance of harbour reserves and beaches. This impeccably presented home serves up spacious, light-filled interiors that spill out to level access, front and rear landscaped gardens, multiple living zones, providing wonderful flexibility for both established and growing families, as well as two lock-up secure garages and two generous storage rooms.
LOVE. There is an array of outdoor spaces to enjoy, including an east and west-facing garden that is perfect for morning ocean sun, balconies that flow out from three of the bedrooms, plus an enclosed sun filled backyard where you can entertain guests while the kids can play in complete safety and security.
- This townhome has the best position within a boutique complex of five, with only one adjoining wall.
- Light-filled interiors with high ceilings and skylights.
- Combined lounge and dining area that connects outwards to a private and enclosed north-west-facing back garden
- Child-friendly level gardens, with a large backyard patio that can be protected by a fully extendable electric awning for all year-round use
- Well presented stone kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, shower en-suite and spacious balcony with district views
- Oversized parent/teen/guest retreat allowing additional space for a lounge and study area, including separate attic storage
- Two lower level storage rooms, with flexibility for use as a home office, wine cellar, media room or gym
- Dedicated ground floor laundry room with guest WC
- Security alarm, intercom access, plantation shutters, exceptional internal storage as well as external and internal gas outlets
- Two automatic lock-up garages offering direct underground access straight to the home, with a separate foyer
- Recently refreshed with updated bathrooms, new carpets and a freshly painted interior and exterior
LIVE. This is an ultra-convenient 'walk everywhere' location, where everything you need is at your fingertips. Ideally located for easy access to the City as well as Manly, you can jump on express bus services on Sydney Road, Balgowlah Road as well as B-line Services. Stockland Shopping Centre and a variety of cafes, eateries and wellness centres are within walking distance, with Balgowlah Village only 400 metres away.North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and the iconic Manly to Spit coastal walk equally is a short stroll down the road.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's an incredibly convenient location, a level walk into Manly and walking distance to Stocklands, restaurants and city buses.
- The range of living spaces our home offers, and the easy flow from our indoor to outdoor entertaining courtyards and gardens.
- Beautiful sunsets from the main bedroom balcony and the tranquil district views.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants
- Manly West Primary School (850m)
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary (1km)
- MacKellar Girls High (1.7km)
- Balgowlah Boys High (1.2km)
Water rates: Approx $147 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,532 pq
Internal: Approx 262 sqm
Total: Approx 457 sqm
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.