Graceful character home on North Harbour Reserve
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. It's rare that opportunities like this pop up. This is the chance to procure a 1920s home in one of the most idyllic and sought-after locations in Balgowlah. Sitting directly next to North Harbour Reserve, moments from Forty Baskets and within a short stroll of Manly, this graceful home offers a lifestyle beyond compare. Embrace life on Sydney's beautiful harbour foreshore, with beaches, bush walks and parks on your doorstep.
LOVE. The generous floorplan includes a stunning north-facing living area with adjoining sunroom. All of the hallmarks of 1920s architecture are visible, including soaring high ceilings with exquisite decorative detailing, generous proportions and picture rails, which all come together to create an attractive and highly sophisticated aesthetic.
• Elegant lounge room with adjoining sunroom, a comfortable, enticing room for relaxing and entertaining
• Hardwood floors, fireplace in the living area, fret work, picture rails, double-hung windows and incredible high ceilings with elaborate decoration
• Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a smaller bedroom that is ideal as a child's room, nursery or home office
• Large kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and casual meals space
• Enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining in the private and enclosed courtyard with storage shed and outdoor laundry and shower bathroom
• Double brick construction with sandstone base
• The house is in immaculate condition, but there is opportunity to make it your own and add value with some modest renovations
• Ducted air-con
• Gated access to enclosed front garden with lawn
• Off street parking for two cars, including an oversized carport
LIVE. Walk everywhere from this outstanding location that is on the border of Fairlight, moments from Balgowlah village and just a short walk from Manly. Nearby North Harbour Reserve is ideal for long, lazy picnics, and you can also jump onto the iconic Manly to Spit walk, winding past Forty Baskets Beach and rugged headland vistas. Stockland shopping centre is close by for groceries, and there are bus stops just moments away that make for a quick trip into Manly or the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.