Contemporary north-facing semi in leafy street
FIND. Sophisticated high-class appointments, fresh coastal-inspired interiors, multiple living spaces, a rear garden multi-purpose space and a peaceful position in a quiet pocket of Balgowlah are harmoniously combined in this immaculate contemporary semi. Spread over two elegant levels, this is a functional, highly-sophisticated home with all of the boxes ticked. Perfect for downsizers, growing families and those who love to entertain. Move in now with nothing left to spend.
LOVE. You'll love the sunny northerly aspect and the free-flowing design, which allows you to float between indoors and outdoors with ease. Dressed in neutrals and subscribing to an inspiring coastal aesthetic, this is a bright and inviting home with a luxurious, soothing ambience. It is tucked away in a quiet part of Balgowlah that offers on-the-doorstep access to bus services, shops and eateries, and close proximity to Manly.
• Living connects effortlessly with a covered entertainer's terrace, which overlooks a landscaped backyard with flourishing garden beds and lots of privacy
• High-end stone kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, Miele oven and dishwasher
• Snug second living area with ceiling fan
• Contemporary multi-purpose space set to the bottom of the garden, which includes a spacious living area and a shower bathroom. Refer to contract for details of usage.
• Three plush bedrooms, including a stunning north-facing master bedroom with en-suite and balcony
• Dedicated laundry room with WC and extra storage space
• Premium additions include a security alarm, intercom access, a built-in vac system, sophisticated plantation shutters throughout, reverse-cycle air-con in living and one bedroom and bespoke cabinetry in the living area
• Single lock-up garage with internal access
LIVE. This convenient location is ideal for those who commute to the city, with city-bound buses just moments away on Sydney Road. Stockland shopping centre is a couple of blocks away for shopping and groceries, and there are plenty of popular cafes, takeaways and restaurants within a minutes' walk. North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are a 10-minute walk away for open space and beautiful harbour beaches, or it's an easy bike ride to Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.