Modern entertainer in quiet cul-de-sac setting
FIND. Nestled at the end of the quiet cul-de-sac, this stunning contemporary residence holds the promise of an easy, low-maintenance, high-convenience lifestyle. This spectacular home has a functional, free-flowing design that is spread over two levels, and has been meticulously appointed to offer spacious and tranquil living spaces for the entire family to enjoy.
LOVE. Impressive, light-filled spaces function wonderfully for easy entertaining, while the open-plan layout, the north-facing deck with leafy outlooks and the study all enhance the living experience. This is a convenient and highly accessible location that puts schools, shops, bus services and parks within moments of the front door, as well as offering a safe, secluded environment where the children in the street often come together to play.
• Living flows through bi-folds to the rear-set back yard or the large north-facing deck with lush leafy outlooks, which acts as a true extension of the living area and is a fantastic space for alfresco dining and entertaining
• Private back yard with level lawn and landscaped garden beds
• Four sanctuary-like bedrooms with three bedrooms equipped with built-in wardrobes, including a luxurious master bedroom with shower en-suite
• A generous study with access to the garden can act as a flexible fifth bedroom if needed
• Stunning designer kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, a huge marble island bench, plus gas cooking and a dishwasher
• Chic family bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
• Laundry room with external access & WC, under-stairs storage
• Quality blackbutt flooring in living, ducted and zoned air-conditioning on both levels, video intercom, secure gated access and solar panels
• Double auto lock-up garage with side door access and extra storage
LIVE. Enjoy the convenience of having supermarkets, city buses, cafes and parks within a ten-minute walk of the front door. This very central and well-connected location is popular because of its proximity to the city as well as to Manly, but also because it is surrounded by stunning harbour beaches and reserves. Stockland Balgowlah is a 10-minute walk, it's a three-minute walk to Aggy's Corner for your morning coffee, or stroll up to Sydney Road where there is a great selection of eateries, takeaways and local shops.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.