Pristine double brick cottage near harbour beaches
FIND. Resting on a sunny near-level block and absolutely brimming with potential, this free-standing double brick home is a peaceful haven in a stunning lifestyle setting. This immaculate single-level residence is peacefully nestled on the high side of Condamine Street, which provides quick access to beautiful harbour reserves and walkways, such as Forty Baskets and North Harbour Reserve.
LOVE. Showcasing two generous living spaces and lots natural light throughout the day, this charming abode has been lovingly maintained over the years, and is presented in pristine condition. The solid double-brick construction means you've already got great bones, so you can embrace the current layout, or harness district and harbour views by adding another level (STCA). This is a great option for a family who is looking for a home that has the potential to expand to meet their growing family's needs.
• Combined lounge and dining area with big-picture windows framing a leafy outlook onto the front garden and street.
• Neat kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry space.
• Second living area that flows to a rear-facing third bedroom, which has the flexibility of being used as a sunroom with its own powder room.
• Two generous bedrooms with ceiling fans. Built-ins in one.
• Sunny, private and peaceful backyard with two patio areas, one undercover and the other one raised.
• Dedicated laundry room with external access.
• Huge amounts of sealed storage space underneath the house.
• Lock-up garage with extra storage space or workshop area, plus plenty of off-street parking space on the driveway.
• With lots of windows on the east, north and western sides of the house, there is lots of natural light throughout the whole day.
LIVE. This is a superb location from which to immerse yourself within the welcoming community of Balgowlah, where everything you might need is easy to reach. The beautiful environs of North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets are within a 10-minute stroll, or a little further up the road are the Balgowlah shops, Stockland shopping centre and city buses. It's only a 30-minute walk or a short bike ride into Manly along the beautiful harbour foreshore.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.