Expansive freestanding townhouse with multiple living zones
Auction Saturday 27 February
FIND. Showcasing an epic floorplan with multiple living areas and several breakout zones, this expansive townhome pushes the concept of flexible family-focused living to the max. Tucked away at the end of a battle-ax driveway, this generous home feels like an oasis of calm, hidden away from the world, and yet conveniently close to Balgowlah's enticing lifestyle offerings, including supermarkets, shops and popular eateries and beautiful harbour reserves and beaches.
LOVE. Light-filled, in immaculate condition and ready to move into now, yet with scope for you to bring your own creative ideas and tastes to the mix. Perfect for families who want to come together to entertain and spend time together, yet have the space to be able to find some private space when needed.
• A choice of two lounge areas downstairs, plus an open-plan kitchen and dining zone that flows outwards to outdoor dining.
• Additional sitting area and study nook upstairs.
• Private sun-dappled courtyard for relaxed alfresco dining and entertaining. Sunny nor-westerly aspect.
• Five bedrooms, all located upstairs. All bedrooms including ceiling fans and built-in storage. Master bedroom with luxurious en-suite with free-standing bath and separate shower.
• Bathrooms on both levels.
• Double lock-up garage with adjoining rumpus room/office as another handy breakout zone.
• Generous under-stairs storage.
• Laundry room with external access to discreet clothes drying area.
LIVE. Set on a wide, leafy street, this fantastic location is convenient for supermarkets, schools and public transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly and the city. Balgowlah has an excellent set of local shops, and no shortage of stunning parks and reserves, including North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach; all of which are within walking distance of this lovely residence.
Water - Approx $148 pq
Council - Approx $352 pq
Strata - Approx 500 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.