Grand entertainer in tranquil harbourside setting
FIND. This impressive family home delivers impeccably presented architect-designed interiors that deliver the perfect conditions for luxurious entertaining, as well as functioning as a private and functional haven for family life. The floorplan caters perfectly to families, with spacious, free-flowing living that connects seamlessly with luxurious outdoor entertaining areas, and multiple breakout zones for study, socialisation and relaxation.
LOVE. A palatial open-plan living zone with double-height ceiling sits privately to the rear, with two sets of sliding doors that create seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor living. The perfect north-facing aspect means that natural light is always in abundance, and an open atrium that sits alongside the kitchen brings light and a sense of open space into the area.
• Step out from living and directly onto the entertainer's terrace that has one fully enclosed section with lighting and a ceiling fan, and another section that features an automated vergola system.
• The impressive chef's kitchen features huge amounts of meal prep space, as well as induction cooking and a steam oven.
• The in ground heated swimming pool is fully enclosed and is positioned so that you can keep an eye on the kids while you sit in comfort on the terrace.
• The configuration of having four bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs will suit families with children of all ages. Each bedroom has air conditioning and BIRs. The fifth bedroom on the lower level provides the option of being used as a guest or teenagers room, or even as a private media/sitting room.
• The air-conditioned master suite is fittingly luxurious, with a private north-facing terrace, two sets of built-in wardrobes, a chic shower en-suite, a ceiling fan and an air-con unit.
• A private study room sits alongside the open atrium, with a door that opens up to allow refreshing breezes to float in while you work.
• There are two off-street parking options, one being a lock-up garage with internal access, and the other being a covered carport.
LIVE. Enjoy the convenience of having harbour beaches and reserves on your doorstep, with Forty Baskets and North Harbour Reserve (where you can jump onto the iconic Manly to Spit walk) just moments away. Also conveniently close is Stockland shopping centre, where you can grab groceries and visit other high street shops. And with buses to the city and Manly also on Sydney Road, this is a very well-connected and highly accessible area.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.