Stunning federation semi in highly sought-after location
FIND. Stylishly renovated, this light-filled family home combines crisp contemporary finishes with classic charm. With lofty ceilings and generous proportions throughout, there's abundant space for a savvy young family or couple to enjoy.
LOVE. Dating back to 1905, the heritage of this semi is evident in its sandstone construction, original moulded ceilings and picture rails and hardwood floorboards. Skylights throughout create an inviting, airy feel and an impressive hallway leads to a spacious open-plan living/dining area.
• From its landscaped garden, to luxurious designer bathroom with full-size tub, no expense has been spared in the renovation of this home.
• An immaculate kitchen boasts gas cooking, Caeserstone benches and stainless steel appliances, plus an island bench with sleek cabinetry, dishwasher and double sink, everything the family chef could need.
• At the rear, bi-fold doors open out on to a private covered deck, overlooking a fully-enclosed, professionally landscaped garden.
• A travertine patio, hardwood deck and a lush level lawn make this space perfect for relaxed weekend BBQs, or playtime with the pets.
• Underneath, there's a huge laundry, wine cellar and ample space for storage.
LIVE. Just metres from transport, schools, Stockland Balgowlah and North Harbour Reserve, this is certainly a location that's hard to beat. Cosmopolitan cafes, picturesque parks, beaches and scenic harbour walks, it's all right there on your doorstep. And with secure off-street parking and major bus routes nearby, access couldn't be easier.