Magnificent entertainer with Harbour views
FIND. A luxurious entertainer of epic proportions & impeccable style. This dual-level family home is perfectly positioned to offer stunning district & harbour views & is within an easy walk of supermarkets, public transport & North Harbour Reserve.
LOVE. With 682sqm on title, the generosity of space is what sets this impressive home apart. An enormous living area with high ceilings & an abundance of natural light, while the modern & free-flowing design allows the flexibility of being able to configure the space in various ways. Three sets of sliding doors provide access to a large covered entertainer's deck, which is oriented to overlook a private & landscaped back yard, as well as enjoying a magnificent outlook of North Harbour, Manly & North Head.
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, large island bench, ILVE gas cooking, dishwasher & extensive pantry space.
• Luxurious master bedroom with a huge wraparound terrace with views that look out to North Harbour & Manly Cove, plus generous built-in storage & a large shower en-suite with double basin.
• Three bedrooms are peacefully tucked away upstairs, while two others are on the ground floor, offering the flexibility of being used as guest rooms or even as a home office.
• A large laundry room offers lots of storage space, an adjoining wet bathroom & access to the garden, while the main bathroom features a bath, shower & heated towel rails.
• Premium extras include ducted air-conditioning, a workshop, a large under-house storage room/cellar, electric security gates, vergola rotating roof on the upstairs & downstairs decks, plus watering systems in the garden.
• There is a double carport, plus extra space on the driveway.
LIVE. This peaceful & leafy street is centrally placed near the heart of Balgowlah & is convenient for shopping, great schools, city transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly, Stocklands & the city. With beautiful harbour pathways & reserves, local shopping & supermarkets all within easy reach, this is a convenient & highly-sought after location.
Currently rented to an excellent tenant until 17/02/20.
Council rates $611 per ¼ approx.
Water Rates $173 per ¼ approx.