Convenience and style, moments from harbour foreshore
FIND. Offering peaceful sanctuary to families at all stages of life, this impeccably presented, nearly-new Torrens Title townhouse is nestled on a peaceful street, and in an absolutely cracking lifestyle location. With the natural beauty of the harbour on the doorstep, the convenience of Manly just a short bike ride away, and supermarkets and public transport close at hand, this is the ultimate setting for relaxed family living.
LOVE. The layout makes perfect sense for families, with bedrooms tucked away upstairs, and spacious living situated downstairs. Set privately to the rear, the open-plan living area is generous and filled with light. It spills out to an extensive entertainer's deck and child-friendly backyard, so you can keep an eye on the kids as you potter in the kitchen or relax on the couch.
• The chef's kitchen with large island bench features gas cooking, a dishwasher, soft-close joinery and stone counters.
• There is the convenience of a flexible second living area or study as well as a WC on the lower level.
• As well as the entertainer's deck, the backyard features a patio for the BBQ, a level lawn, and is protected by established trees and beautifully cultivated flowerbeds.
• The bedrooms are comfortably equipped with carpet, and feature built-in storage in three of them. The master bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, as well as a chic shower en-suite.
• The main bathroom features a bath, shower and double vanity.
• Premium additions include ducted air-conditioning on both floors, a security alarm, stylish plantation shutters, Helioscreen automatic blinds, Luxor automatic sun awning plus a water tank that services some utilities within the house.
• The single lock-up garage with internal access includes some storage shelving, and there's off-street parking for another car.
LIVE. Walk to everywhere from this outstanding location that is on the border of Fairlight, and just a short walk from Manly. Nearby North Harbour Reserve is ideal for long, lazy picnics, and you can also jump onto the iconic Manly to Spit walk, winding past Forty Baskets Beach and rugged headland vistas, or pop the kids on their scooters and head into Manly. Stockland shopping centre is close by for groceries, and there are bus stops just moments away that make for a quick trip into Manly or the city.