Contemporary family delight with period charm
FIND. Nestled in a sunny nook, alongside the Balgowlah Golf Club, this exceptional property features a captivating blend of chic elegance, period charm and clever use of space. Originally a 1920's cottage, this unique home respects its heritage origins while enjoying designer features fitting for a contemporary lifestyle.
LOVE. With a sprawling layout, this home is deceptive in size. A massive living space features a stunning vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, amplifying the sense of space and light.
• Contrasting with this is an intimate dining room, rich in light and atmosphere with whitewashed timber floorboards and walls of windows with a sunny terrace looking out to the 5th green next door.
• A contemporary galley kitchen adjoins this room for ease of family dining or entertaining.
• Three double bedrooms include slash windows with shutters, wardrobes and ceiling fans with a modern ensuite and family bathroom featuring pops of period details.
• The star of this fabulous home is the huge outdoor room and kitchen.
• This gorgeous and versatile covered space offers everything you'd need for outdoor living – ceiling fan, built in seating, outdoor heater and an integrated barbeque with a wall of ivy with timber surround adding colour and texture.
LIVE. Conveniently located close to buses, shops, local schools with the Manly bike path at the door, this home sits in the heart of this friendly community. And for golf lovers – look no further – this could be your dream home!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.