Renovated rear duplex with private outdoor entertaining
FIND. Flawlessly presented inside and out, this fully renovated rear duplex is a tranquil abode, perfectly positioned for swift access to Balgowlah village, Manly and the city. This is the perfect home for growing families and downsizers, with an easy-living, single-level layout, and lots of private and sunny outdoor entertaining space.
LOVE. Washed with natural light, and showcasing a clean, modern aesthetic with quality finishes that make the interiors sing, this is a polished home with nothing left to spend. The way the living area interacts with the outdoor spaces makes this home an effortless entertainer, with a lush, landscaped garden and large patio where you can bring together family and friends in comfort and privacy.
- Full brick and sandstone construction, with private entry via the side or rear
- Bi-fold doors open the living space up fully so that it meets the backyard with a smooth and effortless transition
- Landscaped east-facing backyard with raised lawn and a large paved entertaining area, including a section with built-in seating
- Contemporary shaker-style kitchen with integrated dishwasher and gas cooking, plus an island bench, ideally placed for casual mealtimes
- Three good-sized bedrooms, all appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Chic bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower, underfloor heating, heated towel rails and double vanity
- Stunning engineered oak floorboards, plantation shutters
- Laundry room with built-in storage and a WC
- Single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage level and access directly into the garden
LIVE. Access to a wide range of lifestyle amenities is a big drawcard from this location, which offers easy connections to the city and Manly, and is within walking distance of Fairlight and Manly. A short stroll down the road are supermarkets and shops at Stockland Balgowlah, and there are some great cafes, restaurants and takeaways in Balgowlah village. Also within walking distance are the stunning environs of North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach, which are all favourite spots with the locals.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We have enjoyed the convenience of being a short walking distance to buses, shops, the gym and great coffee.
- Our home is light and bright and has a lovely green aspect to the rear, which makes it feel quiet and private.
- We have loved entertaining family and friends on the patio in the sunshine and watching the kids play on the lawn as we prepare dinner.
RATES & SIZES
Total - Approx 298 sqm
Water rates - Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates - Approx $412.40 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary; Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.