A classically modern California Bungalow
FIND. This meticulously maintained and much cherished 1930s California Bungalow has been superbly renovated, capturing the essence of modern day living, whilst retaining endearing charm and character.
This exquisite home offers a versatile design, with multiple living areas, generous proportions, a contemporary floorplan with open-plan living, and premium enhancements that help to achieve true contemporary liveability.
LOVE. Set privately to the rear, the living area is an inviting and light-filled space that features a full wall of bi-folds, allowing full fluidity between indoors and outdoors.
• Perfect for lazing around on a warm summer's day, the chlorinated saltwater pool with solar heating is encased by frameless glass balustrades, while the patio and built-in BBQ is set up for entertaining and alfresco dining.
• A second sitting area with original floorboards and open fireplace offers a cozy sanctuary that will be welcomed by growing families.
• The designer kitchen is superbly equipped with a Smeg induction cooktop, a Miele oven and microwave, soft-close joinery and quality stone countertops.
• Dedicated to comfort and relaxation, the bedrooms feature ornate cornicing and are equipped with carpet and built-ins, while both of the ultra-chic bathrooms feature rainwater showers.
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning helps to maintain the perfect conditions internally, while an electric gate ensures easy access into and out of the driveway.
• Other features include Bose surround sound, underfloor heating in the bathrooms, and a storage house at the rear of the house.
LIVE. Set on a pivotal street in Balgowlah, convenience plays a major role in the attraction of this lovely home. It's a two-minute walk to cafes and shops on Sydney Road, an easy stroll to Stockland shopping centre, or a 10-minute drive into Manly. Bus stops on Sydney Road also provide easy transport to Manly or the city.