Sophisticated dual-level character home
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 28 August 2021
FIND. Generously proportioned and filled with light, this flawless dual-level residence exudes a timeless charisma and charm, effortlessly blending heritage features with contemporary enhancements. Conveniently situated with bus stops, cafes and supermarkets within moments of the front door, this is a sought-after location that will appeal to families who want to be central to everywhere.
LOVE. One of the clear attractions of this home is the charismatic detailing, which includes high ceilings, dark-stained timber floorboards and sandstone details. It also delivers a spacious floorplan, with an eat-in sized kitchen, an outdoor entertaining zone, plus an over-sized living and dining area, making this the perfect home for professionals, downsizers as well as young families.
• Spacious living and dining area with gas fire and floorboards
• Eat-in sized kitchen with sleek stone counters, gas cooking and white cabinets a stylish tiled splashback
• Large patio covered by a pergola for all-seasons entertaining and dining plus a raised lawn
• Reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit in the living area as well as one of the upstairs bedrooms
• Downstairs bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a shower en-suite
• Two bedrooms upstairs, including a dreamy north-facing queen-sized room with Juliette balcony, and a single-sized bedroom with built-ins and leafy outlooks
• Modern family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower and a soothing grey and white palette with feature wall tiles
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. The convenience of this location is a great advantage. With well-marked bike paths in the area, it's easy to get to beaches, shops and eateries in Manly, Balgowlah or Fairlight. Aggy's Corner is less than 100 metres away for great coffee and baked treats, or it's a short stroll up to Stockland shopping centre if you need groceries. This address sits within the catchment zone for Manly West Public School, and is convenient to the city, with express bus services on Sydney Road.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.