Authentic Avalon lifestyle, a tropical oasis in a quiet cul-de-sac
FIND. Tucked into the most serene, peaceful, and family-friendly cul-de-sac is this authentic Avalon Beach house-an original that's been beautifully redone with Balinese inspiration. Surrounded by tranquil tropical gardens, catching ocean breezes, and just a short foot track to the village, it presents a rare opportunity for a family to establish the truly coveted Avalon Beach lifestyle.
LOVE. In its especially quiet, private location and spanning across two expansive levels, this versatile retreat was designed to capture northeasterly ocean breezes and an abundance of natural light. With soaring cathedral ceilings framed by cedar and glass, the commanding tropical palms are welcomed in, offering a sense of stillness throughout the unique layout, which accommodates possible dual living or multi-generational living and provides a smart studio.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + studio & study
- Versatile dual living with multiple living areas
- Entry level: sunny self-contained 3 beds, family bathroom, kitchen, living onto front garden and deck
- Ground level: commanding architectural cathedral cedar ceilings and glass walls onto the garden, open-plan kitchen onto living, bedroom, and studio
- Abundantly light throughout surrounded by lush gardens
- Covered entertaining terrace onto the rear garden
- Wood-burning fireplace, floorboards and raw slate floors, fans throughout, internal laundry
- Easy off-street access, parking for 2 cars
LIVE. Establish the original and coveted Avalon Beach lifestyle as you let the kids play in the cul-de-sac by day and rest to the sound of the ocean by night. Effortlessly walk to everything and enjoy the beauty and buzz of Avalon's coastal village, with schools, surf, and transport just a short stroll away.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $520.64 pq
Size: Total Approx 911 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Clareville shops
- Avalon Village
- United Cinema Avalon
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Maria Regina Catholic Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's been such a beautiful place to raise a family, kids playing in the street for hours; the community is wonderful.
- It's so quiet; you wake to birds, and at night you can hear the ocean.
- There is so much space inside and out for kids to play; we have loved having the kids come and go.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.