An Avalon classic; single level beach house and a prized village address
FIND. Set only footsteps from the village & local school, this four bedroom single level home looks peacefully over leafy green outlooks and onto the ocean. Lovingly held for over 30 years by one family, this private retreat has plenty of space, a floorplan that functions and flows and gorgeous all-day north-east sun. A well-loved home, ready to settle into or easily updated for a modern coastal lifestyle right in the heart of Avalon Beach.
LOVE. This original beach house is welcoming and bright with a sun drenched aspect and a family friendly floor plan. An oversized east facing deck adjoins a large living room, sunroom and the master bedroom. Featured throughout are high ceilings, fireplace, large wooden windows and french doors, providing a superb opportunity for a contemporary transformation.
- Four bedrooms including master with ensuite, three good sized additional bedrooms
- Living room and sunroom opening onto extra large deck with morning sun and ocean outlooks
- Open plan kitchen into dining and extra living with french doors onto alfresco outdoor entertaining
- Gas stove, walk in pantry, internal laundry room
- Original features including high ceilings, fireplace, wooden french doors throughout
- Potential for easy update/modernise
- Covered carport for two cars
- Prime proximity only footsteps to schools, bustling village, convenient buses and Angophora Reserve
LIVE. Walk to everything from this blue ribbon address, being just a short stroll to your favourite village cafe, beach, the local school and trails such as Angophora Reserve. With a little flair this delightful classic could be refurbished into a modern family beach pad where the sunrise will wake you to a life lived centred amongst the best of Avalon Beach.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq plus usage
Council rates: Approx $505.98 pq
Size: Approx 773 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Maria Regina Catholic Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the outlook - waking to the sunrise, relaxing in bed with a cup of tea and the paper whilst gazing at the ocean
- The 3 living spaces means there is plenty of room for all the family to find somewhere to relax
- Kids and grandkids coming to stay for weekends and holidays
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.