Luxury Residence - A Vision Of Contemporary Beauty
FIND. A flawless conception of contemporary design, this one-of-a-kind residence will delight you with a floorplan that offers supreme family functionality, and a long list of luxury bespoke finishes that make both the indoor and outdoor spaces sing.
LOVE. A spectacular open-plan living area with vaulted ceilings is the captivating focal point of the home, with easy level flow to a supremely private outdoor entertaining zone. Every inch of this residence has been embellished with premium, artisanal touches, from the hand-poured concrete surfaces, and the imported light fittings, to the sumptuous master suite with hydro bath. Designed to harness natural cooling and warming, and embracing a huge amount of natural light, prepare to fall in love with this exquisite home.
- Huge stacker doors allow the living space to fully integrate with the backyard entertaining area with built-in BBQ area and electric-heated magnesium pool
- Custom-made kitchen with handmade concrete island bench, high-quality appliances, induction cooking, steam oven & integrated fridge/freezer
- Luxe master suite walk-in robe & verandah access with hydro-therapy bathtub & rainfall shower en-suite; three additional bedrooms with built-ins
- Ultra-chic family bathroom with rainfall shower & dual-vanity; home office with bespoke joinery; huge laundry room with indoor drying function
- Solar panels, security alarm with video intercom, ultra-luxe imported light fittings, hot & cold outdoor shower, Italian natural stone paving, gunmetal tapware
- Stunning polished concrete floors with zoned under-floor heating, north-facing electric louvre windows for natural cooling and light
- Double auto lock-up garage with mezzanine storage, plus wet bar and shower bathroom, ideal as a hangout space for teens or younger children
LIVE. Idyllically positioned on a wide, leafy street, this coveted location is unmatched in terms of allowing you to fully embrace the incredible Avalon lifestyle. It's an easy, level walk to the village as well as to the beach, so you leave the car at home and walk everywhere you want to go. Browse through an eclectic selection of boutique shops in the village; jump onto one of the nearby headland walks to enjoy the beauty of Pittwater and ocean-side vistas; take a lazy barefoot stroll to the beach, and walk to nearby schools and parks.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $480.25 pq
Size: Approx 550 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Maria Regina Catholic Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the amount of natural light and how temperate the environment is inside the house. We barely have to use the lights.
- We love that you can walk everywhere. It's so easy to reach the village, the beach, shops and schools.
- We love the easy flow of the house, and how the backyard is so private and protected.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.