North facing, ocean outlooks & contemporary living
FIND. Modern and surprisingly spacious, this four bedroom retreat is set on one of Avalon Beach's most sought after streets and enjoys elevated ocean vistas across to North Avalon. With its flowing and functional open plan design catching northern sun all day, "Blue Gum Cottage" feels fresh and perfectly finished whilst also being conveniently located to enjoy the best of Avalon Beach living.
LOVE. This welcoming cottage opens wide into a spacious upper level flooded with natural light. Being a dual level home, it ticks boxes for young families, professional couples, and downsizers alike. Entry level provides the main accommodation with two bedrooms, including master suite, an open plan renovated kitchen which seamlessly flows into dining, living and outdoor entertaining. Downstairs there are two additional bedrooms opening onto an extra large deck providing versatile accommodation for guests.
- Elevated outlook with ocean views over North Avalon
- Open floor plan upstairs flowing into north facing entertaining deck
- Kitchen renovated with miele appliances, caesarstone island, gas stove, soft close drawers
- Master suite with renovated bathroom and walk-in robe
- Entertaining decks on both levels, lower bedrooms versatile for guest accomodation
- Contemporary beach finishes throughout including plantation shutters, floorboards, reverse cycle air-con and ceiling fans
- Established landscaped gardens, oversized shed with storage and shelving
LIVE. Idyllically positioned in one of Avalon Beach's most prized precincts, this modern beach house will allow you to effortlessly enjoy everything the local lifestyle has to offer. It's an easy walk to the village, beach and local schools which means your daily routine can include headland walks, ocean dips, and specialty coffee before and after work begins. Enjoy conversations on the sunlit deck, overlooking the ocean as you settle into Avalon's well loved tight knit community.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $454.87 pq
Size: Approx 462 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall and Manly
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Maria Regina Catholic Primary School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the light and airy feel throughout
- Really close to the village and it's easy for the to kids walk to school
- To sit out on the deck and watch the boats on the ocean whilst having an elevated outlook through the trees
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.