Versatile Family Sanctuary In Coveted Address
FIND. This pristine dual-level beach house is packed to the brim with enticing features that will appeal to families. It features a teenager's retreat, effortless living and entertaining spaces, a gorgeous leafy outlook, and an idyllic location in the hugely popular, tightly-held northern end of Avalon.
LOVE. North Avalon is highly coveted for its incredible access to the beach and village, as well as how quiet and lush it is. Perfect for families, this is a home that will allow everyone to have the space they need. A teenager's retreat will be loved by families with older children, whilst a stunning open-plan living space with pitched ceilings creates space for everyone to come together to relax and socialise.
- Purposeful zones for lounge and dining in the open-plan living zone
- Living is extended by a wide entertainer's deck with pitched roof
- Well-appointed stone kitchen with brekkie bar and gas cooking
- Backyard with landscaped garden beds, spa, covered terrace, lush lawn
- Bedrooms are generously sized and feature built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with shower en-suite, balcony and air-con
- Chic, immaculate shower bathrooms on both levels
- Teenagers retreat with bedroom, rumpus room and shower bathroom
- Louvre windows and reverse-cycle air-con in living for ambient
- Hardwood floorboards, high ceilings, brick and board construction
- Dedicated mud room is an invaluable addition to stash coats and shoes
- Double auto garage with internal access, external laundry room
LIVE. Quiet and filled with lots of families, this premium and highly sought-after address allows you to enjoy the incredible Avalon village lifestyle. Beach loving families will enjoy the easy level walk to Avalon Beach, whilst the close proximity to Avalon village means easy access to a dynamic selection of boutique shops and popular eateries. Nearby bus services promise convenient travel to the city or into Manly, whilst the local North Avalon shops are conveniently placed around the corner for quick supplies.
Water rates: Approx $148 pq
Council rates: Approx $497 pq
Size: Approx 594 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a quiet and friendly street, perfect for families
- We love the walking access to the village and to the beach
- The house has a great family-friendly layout. We love the versatility of the extra living space
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.