Flawless modernised beach cottage with studio
FIND. Exuding timeless modern coastal charm, this stunning single-level beach cottage with detached studio is a unique offering for young families and downsizers. Showcasing a generous internal floorplan and child-friendly outdoor spaces to the front and the rear, this beautifully renovated home delivers the perfect environment for effortless family living, whilst the soothing hues of a contemporary white and timber-focused palette create a cool, beachy vibe year-round.
LOVE. The studio throws out lots of flexibility for being used as a teenager's retreat, guest accommodation or even as a luxe home office, whilst a choice of outdoor zones means you'll always be able to find a spot of shade or sun. All beach lovers will appreciate the path behind the house, which offers you a pleasant meandering stroll straight down to Avalon beach.
- Combined lounge and dining area with limewashed floors that create an instantly elegant coastal aesthetic
- Living flows to a front verandah where you can catch the afternoon sun and watch the children play in the landscaped front garden
- East-facing backyard with open entertainer's patio plus a lush level lawn and a garden shed
- Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and an adjoining laundry room with external access
- All bedrooms are comfortably furnished with built-in wardrobes
- Chic bathroom with bathtub with overhead rainfall shower and a stylish mix of subway and penny round tiles
- Fully approved detached contemporary studio with large living space and rainfall shower bathroom
- Reverse-cycle air-con in living and studio, attic storage space, recently insulated walls and roof
- Covered carport and additional driveway parking behind an auto-gate
LIVE. This premium beachside location will appeal to families because of the relaxed lifestyle it offers, the friendly, tight-knit community that will welcome you in, as well as how close is to Avalon village, where there's a vibrant selection of boutique shops and popular eateries. The path behind the house that leads to the beach offers quick and easy access straight to North Avalon shops and Avalon beach.
Water rates: Approx $604 pa
Council rates: Approx $1,617 pa
Size: Approx 462 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Avalon Public School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the amount of beautiful natural light that we get within the house
- It's a great location close to the village and within an easy walk of the beach
- The single-level layout and the versatility of the studio has worked really well for our family
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.