Low-maintenance home in family-friendly cul-de-sac
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Nestled in quiet seclusion and in one of Avalon's most private, leafy pockets, this immaculate home offers the perfect entry into the market or a discerning step up from apartment living. Sitting in a sought-after cul-de-sac setting that is popular with families, you can enjoy a premium lifestyle from this outstanding location. Bask in lush tropical surrounds, wander to nearby Careel Bay and access Avalon's stunning beach and village with ease.
LOVE. This generously proportioned home is a natural entertainer, with an abundance of bright open-plan living space that spills out onto a generous deck that allows you to host friends and family, or simply sit and enjoy the overwhelming quietness and serenity. Ideal for growing families as well as downsizers, this beautifully presented home offers plenty of space, privacy and benefits of a free-standing home, yet is far easier to maintain.
• Generous free-flowing living zone with a defined dining area
• Easy flow to an extra-wide open deck for alfresco entertaining
• Contemporary stone kitchen with island bench, Smeg oven
• Easy-care floorboards and reverse-cycle air-con in living
• Master bedroom with shower en-suite and built-ins
• Three additional bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Ducted heating and cooling in all four bedrooms
• Enjoy lush leafy outlooks from the bedrooms upstairs
• Chic family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Downstairs WC, under-stairs storage with internal laundry
• External laundry room plus generous under-house storage
• A double carport provides off-street parking for two cars
LIVE. This highly sought-after location appeals to families because of the relaxed lifestyle it offers, the tight-knit community that will welcome you in, as well as how close is to cafes, bus stops and Avalon Village. Careel Bay is a short amble away and offers stunning natural reserves and vistas to enjoy. Avalon beach and town centre are just two kilometres away, where you can take advantage of a diverse selection of boutique shops, supermarkets and eateries.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.