Resort style living with water views of Pittwater and Refuge Cove
FIND. This incredible residence with beautiful water views across Pittwater enjoys level access and is a short stroll to Clareville beach and Refuge Cove. Architect designed, this unique home is a rare find. Fall in love with this sophisticated yet relaxed resort style home from the moment you walk in the door.
LOVE. Cleverly designed to ensure natural air flow and majestic water views from all living spaces. This home is an entertainers delight, ideal for hosting weekends with guests and for families with older children.
- Bright free-flowing living zone with fluid connections to the balcony
- The main terrace with bifold doors allowing easy indoor/outdoor living
- All-seasons travertine terrace with auto-awning and spectacular views
- Retreat area with wet bar, bedroom, shower bathroom and balcony
- Private entrance for retreat, ideal for use by teenagers or guests
- Bali-style spa room with hot tub and remote control dual-blind system with ensuite
- Spacious parents retreat with walk-in wardrobes and modern shower en-suite
- Blackbutt and pine floorboards, Tassie oak balustrades on staircase
- Quality kitchen with caesarstone benches and quality appliances
- Reverse-cycle air-con in both living areas plus master bedroom
- Louvre windows throughout to create natural cooling
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and further off-street parking for 2 more cars
- Refuge Cove offers peace and privacy along with an incredible neighbourhood
LIVE. The surrounds are rich with natural wonders, water falls, sandstone caves and an abundance of wildlife. Just a short walk or drive to restaurants and cafes or netted off pools, jetties or sandy Clareville beach. A yachtsman's haven. Clareville is also positioned conveniently between the suburbs of Avalon village, Bilgola Plateau and Newport, all offering a choice of schools, supermarkets and eateries no more than a ten minute drive from your front door.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $477 pq
Size: Approx 740 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- L90 bus to city, Westfields Warringah Mall
- Avalon Village
- Palm Beach
- Bilgola Plateau Public School
- Barrenjoey High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Refuge Cove is an exceptional neighbourhood with a hugely supportive and connected community.
- Our home is designed to maximise airflow for hot days or close off in the cold weather to create cosy warm spaces.
- It is magical to sit quietly outside and star watch. The sunsets can be quite sublime as the sun sets behind Scotland Island.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.