Resort style living with water views of Pittwater and Refuge Cove
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 5pm 30th September 2021
FIND. This incredible high quality home with beautiful views across Pittwater is located on a discreet private road with easy direct access to Refuge Cove off Hudson Parade at Clareville. Architect designed in 2015, this unique home is a rare find. It resonates with sophistication, while at the same time provides a relaxed atmosphere from the moment you walk in the door.
LOVE. This special split-level home has been cleverly designed to ensure natural air flow and majestic water and tree top views can be experienced from all living spaces. High quality features and thoughtful inclusions throughout. Enjoy sunset cocktails on the main terrace, breakfast with the abundance of exotic birds, or soak in the luxury of your own completely private spa while gazing across the turquoise waters of Refuge Cove.
- Bright free-flowing living zone with fluid connections to the balcony
- All-seasons travertine terrace with auto-awning and spectacular views
- Retreat area with wet bar, bedroom, shower bathroom and balcony
- DA approval in place for an additional bedroom in the retreat area
- Private entrance for retreat, ideal for use by teenagers or guests
- Bali-style spa room with hot tub and remote control dual-blind system with ensuite
- Parents retreat with walk-in wardrobes and modern shower en-suite
- Blackbutt and pine floorboards, Tassie oak balustrades on staircase
- Quality kitchen with caesarstone benches and quality appliances
- Reverse-cycle air-con in both living areas plus master bedroom
- Louvre windows throughout to create natural cooling
- Double lock-up security remote control garage with internal access and further off-street parking for 2 more cars
- Refuge Cove offers peace and privacy along with an incredible neighbourhood
LIVE. This sublime neighbourhood is rich with nature, water falls, sandstone caves and an abundance of wildlife. Just a short walk or drive to restaurants and cafes or netted off pools, jetties or sandy Clareville beach. A yachtsman's haven. Clareville is also positioned conveniently between the suburbs of Avalon village, Bilgola Plateau and Newport, all offering a choice of schools, supermarkets and eateries no more than a ten minute drive from your front door.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.